Industry / Specialization
Years of Experience
The Head Real Estate/Business Development of Expansion will be responsible for the coordination, development, management, expansion, mapping, and rolling out of new locations and branches for the Company across Nigeria.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Create and drive the company's growth strategy.
• Design and implement necessary analytics to measure and optimize growth opportunities.
• Monitor Project Progress and Set Deadlines
• Coordinate property search, market study, site selection, and acquisition
• Identify new businesses opportunities, trade zones, and trade areas in Nigeria
• Create an effective property file system
• Design new outlet launch report
• Resolve property conflicts
• Handle lease negotiations and administration
• Oversee business license registration, renewals, and operation permits
• Spearhead property management operations for the company
• Handle government and third party’s liaison
• Create models for business development research and analysis
• Assess and review key competition within target trade locations
• Conduct sales forecast for potential/new sites
• Coordinate project management team
• Prospecting and Acquisition,
• Market intelligence activities for the sector to identify potential customers and needs.
• To identify potential sites, based on feasibilities, finalize deals and handover sites and drawings to Project Team for construction
• Administer the Feasibility studies and evaluation of proposed or designated areas for acquisition to open restaurants.
• Carry out a mapping of the area and competitor analysis to determine trends in the area
• Negotiate with agents or directly with owners of proposed properties.
• Prepare reports (Site Packs) on designated properties for the brand owners/shareholders for their approval.
• Ensure that all expansion projects are delivered on time, within the scope and budget.
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
• Report and escalate to management as needed.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• B.Sc. in any related field
• MBA or MSc
• PMP/Prince 2 certification- added advantage
• AutoCAD- added advantage
• 10 years’ experience
• Project Management Experience
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
• Strong leadership and problem-solving abilities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong Insight in Site Location and Acquisition
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Strong leadership and problem-solving abilities
• Strategic thinker
• Experience in Facility Management
• Negotiation skills
• Experience in Real-estate