- Achieving high client satisfaction & retention through the achievement of client performance goals
- Monthly and quarterly strategy presentations (re-assessment of strategy based on performance and new insights)
- Weekly calls with clients to discuss performance on the account & business strategy
- Weekly updates (in addition to self-serve dashboards) with bespoke Google Data Studio performance reporting.
- Managing the project (the client) and coordinating all teams’ work in cooperation with performance teams
- Establishing realistic client goal & ensuring the other teams’ understand client goals
- Researching ways to generate growth outside of our core services
- Collaboration with Head of Strategy to maintain high client happiness and satisfaction
You should have strong account & project management experience, and you should always think about delighting clients through innovative thinking and showing what's possible and having a “client success” attitude. Additionally, you should be coming from a clear performance background and have experience with Facebook / Google Ads / CRM / CRO / Email / Analytics / Reporting. You should also be comfortable communicating in English.
- At least 3 years’ experience in digital marketing roles at fast-growing companies.
- A proven track record of account management experience delivering measurable growth through marketing
- Project management and collaboration experience with your technical marketing operations team
- Experience in core aspects of digital marketing (PPC, SEO, CRO, CRM).
- Experience with standard tools and platforms (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- Driving business growth for an array of client accounts by helping to find, establish and deliver growth strategy blueprints that take into account a 360 degree view of the business.
- Capacity for critical thinking and employing the strategy to map out and reverse engineer client account funnels in order to create a better understanding of defining winning strategy.
- Comfortable with data analysis, including learning new technology.
- Past agency experience is a plus, but having experience with full-funnel analysis across an array of business types is most advantageous.
High Emotional IQ - ability to deliver tough feedback in a constructive manner.
Team player - propensity to make decisions that are for the good of the group - we’re in it together!
Owning it - whether it’s something you're really proud of or something you’d rather forget (we all make mistakes). We want to be a place where we win together, lose together - and that starts with each of us taking responsibility for delivering the best we can.