25TH AND STAFFING LIMITED
GRAPHIC DESIGNER (STILL AND MOTION GRAPHICS) job vacancy in Not in Nigeria | 25th and staffing
GRAPHIC DESIGNER (STILL AND MOTION GRAPHICS) (Not in Nigeria)
Industry / Specialization
Advertising, Branding & PR - Media, Advertising & Branding
Years of Experience
From: 8-Jul-2021 To: 31-Jul-2021
- Work as part of the Creative Execution team to deliver impeccably executed, conversion-focused, motion/graphic design assets, to drive the best quality results for your portfolio of clients.
- Work on open briefs, alongside Creative Strategists and Copywriters, to transform client-approved creative concepts into brand new campaign assets for advertising campaigns on channels such as Facebook and Google.
- Work closely with Paid Search and Paid Social Specialists to produce iterations of best performing assets on Paid Search and Paid Social channels, in order to continually maintain and improve campaign performance.
- Design each creative to suit each brand and user segment - from funny and provocative to austere and sophisticated.
- Responsible for ensuring the highest quality of design, every time.
- Spare working hours will be put into developing your design skills, support ad hoc design projects (such as landing page builds, email design, internal branding, whitepaper design etc.) and work on projects to help improve the department.
- A strong design portfolio demonstrating digital design across various customer touch points.
- Experience working on motion and graphic designs for social media and paid search advertising.
- Expert use of Photoshop and Illustrator (Mac based).
- Strong experience working with animated GIFs and videos, After Effects skills are a must.
- Great sense of design and composition, with a strong eye for layout, ability to understand and follow brand guidelines and strong typographic skills.
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills - ability to respond to changes quickly, work at pace, prioritise workload effectively and manage deadlines.
- Understanding of how to pitch ideas with sketches, wireframes and mock-ups.
- Interest in growth and digital marketing.
- High Emotional IQ - ability to deliver tough feedback in a constructive manner.
- Team Player - propensity to make decisions that are for the good of the group
- A fast learner - the creative world is constantly changing. We’re looking for people who are curious, want to learn and work on what they don’t know
- Owning it - whether it’s something you're really proud of or something you’d rather forget (we all make mistakes). We want to be a place where we win together, lose together - and that starts with each of us taking responsibility for delivering the best we can.