25TH AND STAFFING LIMITED
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER-JUNIOR (PHARMA INDUSTRY) job vacancy in Lagos | 25th and staffing
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER-JUNIOR (PHARMA INDUSTRY) (Lagos)
Industry / Specialization
Healthcare & Medical - Sales & Marketing & Business Development
Years of Experience
From: 9-May-2021 To: 31-May-2021
A premiere pharmaceutical technology provider of genuine and authentic medications is looking to hire skilled Business Development manager with 4+ years proven experience in the Pharma Industry. A strong new business focus, excellent sales skills, and an entrepreneurial spirit. To be successful in this role, you should have a proven track record in achieving sales targets in either a Business Intelligence or B2B sales role. Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Secure B2B sales income for Medsaf products, services and events to agreed targets;
- Create opportunity proposals for Society products, services and events.
- Work with colleagues from all teams, to ensure we deliver opportunities that meet client needs;
- Develop packages and pricing strategies across our product portfolio, including event sponsorship, ensuring our brand value is high and our pricing maximised in the competitive environment;
- Approaching prospective B2B clients and maintaining client relationships especially in the West and South-West;
- Develop and maintain the Medsaf Client database through research and the development of networks;
- Create and update sales status reports including identified contacts, leads and confirmed sales.
- Prepare and present reports to colleagues, Senior Managers, stakeholders and Boards;
- Manage the sales pipeline, from acquisition to long term partnership;
- Attend sector exhibitions and events to keep knowledge and networks up to date
- Strong sales skills and relationship management experience with large local knowledge of customer relationship management.
- Knowledge and understanding of pharmaceuticals.
- Good understanding of credit limits in banks and financial institutions.
- Business Acumen
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree or equivalent from a reputable university in the sciences.
- Engage Customers and have a customer-oriented mindset
- Team management and work as “One Team”
- Drive for Results
- Serve with Respect & Compassion
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Be honest, reliable and trustworthy with clients and colleagues
- Sales income that meets agreed targets
- Development of Partnerships Account Database
- Work with colleagues across the Society to create opportunities that meet client requirements
- Accurate, timely and thorough reports
- Highly motivated Sales team achieving targets
- Accurate well managed budgets
- Manage and develop successful relationships with current and potential B2B clients
- High customer satisfaction feedback from clients
- Regular communication, keeping processes/projects on track
- Effective liaison with staff and suppliers
- Contribution to team achievements