25TH AND STAFFING LIMITED
CENTRE LIAISON COORDINATOR job vacancy in Lagos | 25th and staffing
CENTRE LIAISON COORDINATOR (Lagos)
Industry / Specialization
General - Hospitality, Hotel & Restaurant
Years of Experience
From: 27-Apr-2021 To: 5-May-2021
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilities management
- Liaise with Head Product control
- Ensure safe and well-maintained facilities to enhance the experience of all members and guests.
- Manage all janitorial and housekeeping functions.
- Manage the schedules of staff/contractors responsible for cleaning and housekeeping.
- Daily cleaning
- Weekly deep clean
- Pest control
- Plant maintenance
- Ensure that staff complete any required cleaning and maintenance check lists.
- Manage the cleaning program to the agreed Covid Protocol and ensure Covid -consumables.
- Monitor the air conditioning in the Centre and client’s server rooms daily and attend to any temperature’s fluctuations immediately.
- Responsible to arrange and achieve all scheduled preventative maintenance on premises and equipment, including regulatory requirements like health safety, fire safety etc.
- Fire Systems
- FM200 system
- Implements and updates the approved facility refurbishment in accordance with guidelines set out by the management team.
- Maintain an inventory of tools, supplies, consumables, and stock of daily use items.
- Ensure lock down procedure is followed by all when on duty.
- Ensure Liaison with the Building management regarding.
- Building Access Control (Office & Parking)
- Cleanliness of the communal washrooms
- Power and Air conditioner failures and services (Keep record of all failures and repair times)
- Any other issue
- Repair of any faulty item in Centre (after approval of Quote)
- Member management
- Ensure contracts for new members are signed up prior to occupation
- Oversight responsibility for day one planning and experience
- Manage induction of all new members.
- Liaise with staff to ensure members are properly settled in
- Attend to members’ day to day administrative requirements
- Must at all times offer pleasant support for any direct queries from clients
- Responsible for escalation and closure of client complaints.
- Tour of Potential clients
- Personnel management
- Ensure staff are well versed in company policies, procedures and products
- Ensure good working environment with teamwork and good communication as priority
- Coordinate the activities and duties of all support staff members
- Coordinate staff leave and off days, keeping and maintaining accurate records of the same
- Act as mediator between clients and support staff for resolution of any conflicts that might arise
- Act as a mentor to all staff, by emphasizing professional, friendly, supportive behavior at all times
- Finance and Administration
- Overall responsibility for monthly client billing communication to the central finance team
- Direct responsibility in managing and reconciling petty cash.
- Maintain an up to date records of all clients on the provided systems and submit various reports as may be required
- Oversight responsibility in ensuring the communication systems run adequately at all times – this will involve close liaison with IT
- Direct responsibility in keeping HQ informed on all admin related matters at all times
- Liaise with HQ on marketing requirements for the Centre.
- Based at Reception desk, receiving visitors and clients.
- Work with Head Product Control in co-ordination function on new build program
- Procurement of items (consumables, client request etc.), obtain quotes and do procurement.
- Decision Making/ Problem Solving/ Autonomy
- Measures effectiveness in understanding problems and making timely, practical decisions.
- Working on own initiative with contact from Supervisors as required
- Measures effectiveness in planning, organizing and efficiently handling activities and eliminating unnecessary activities.
- Considers employee’s skill level, knowledge and understanding of all phases of the job and those requiring improved skills and/ or experience.
- Measures effectiveness of listening to others, expressing ideas, both orally and in writing and providing relevant and timely information to management, co-workers and customers.
- Managing Change and Improvement
- Measures effectiveness in adapting to necessary changes from old methods when they are no longer practical, identifying new methods and generating improvement in facility’s performance.
- Measures responsiveness and courtesy in dealing with internal staff, external customers and vendors.
- Measures how well employee complies with instructions and performs under unusual circumstances. Includes attendance and time keeping, according to the roster.
- Measure’s individual’s work habits and attitudes as they apply to working safely. Consider their contribution to accident prevention, safety awareness, ability to care for property and keep workspace safe and tidy.
- Employee’s Responsiveness
- Measures responsiveness in completing assigned tasks in a timely manner, in accordance with established standards, policies and procedures.
- Measures how well the employee gets along with colleagues, respecting their rights and showing a cooperative spirit.
Measure effectiveness in time management as well as initiative and independent action within prescribed limits.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills - able to connect to all levels of staff/ members (senior to junior)
- Athletic – highly energetic and chatty in a professional manner
- Well presented –presentable appearance, pleasant, maintains eye contact engagement and approachable
- Reliable and able to work over weekends when required
- Strong time management skills
- Basic analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail – point out not working/ out of standard/ old styling and escalate for improvement
- Required – at least 2 years working experience in the Facilities / Property Management industry
- Desirable – at least 2 years working experience in the hospitality industry (hotel, gyms, membership clubs, restaurant)
- Managed staff experience
- Experience dealing with international style clients
- Some experience in sales element
- Manage white collar and non-non reporter staff (by influence)