This role is responsible for the identification, development, and management of a portfolio of large local & global corporates, hospitals, pharmacies, and partnerships looking for procurement of medications and financing according to the funding structures and guidelines set out by the company and reflecting the marketing strategy as well as policies of the company. The role is also responsible for overseeing all risks associated with the onboarding of customers, including credit risk, market risk, operational risk, and company reputational risk.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand clients’ procurement and financing needs and develop plans to address them, using company procurement and financing capabilities. Focus on small to large hospitals and pharmacies across the country.
- Identify opportunities for new business and greater profits. Market company’s products’ offering and value proposition to new and existing counterparties. Gain solid knowledge of competitors in the region.
- Manage existing relationships of the company with counterparties. Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships.
- Negotiate and agree with commercial terms with counterparties.
- Promote high-quality customer service processes.
- Do all necessary coordination within companies, internal Medsaf entities, and their required departments.
- Work together with other members of the group in identifying new opportunities and developing new products.
- Anything else, which may be required for the proper performance of your duties and the furtherance of the business.
- Strong sales skills and relationship management experience with large local knowledge of customer relationship management.
- Knowledge and understanding of pharmaceuticals.
- Good understanding of credit limits in banks and financial institutions.
- Business Acumen
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree or equivalent from a reputable university in the sciences.
- Engage Customers and have a customer-oriented mindset
- Team management and work as “One Team”
- Drive for Results
- Serve with Respect & Compassion
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Be honest, reliable and trustworthy with clients and colleagues