25TH AND STAFFING LIMITED
SENIOR REMOTE UI / UX DESIGNER job vacancy in Lagos | 25th and staffing
SENIOR REMOTE UI / UX DESIGNER (Lagos)
Industry / Specialization
ICT & Telecommunication - Others
Years of Experience
From: 16-Feb-2021 To: 30-Mar-2021
As a senior UI / UX designer, you will be expected to lead and oversee the company’s entire UI / UX strategy. A senior role may see you managing a team of designers, providing training and mentorship. This is an analytical role, so you’ll need to be extremely comfortable with data.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Manage design libraries and design systems with adherence to product branding requirements.
- Oversee the development and delivery of effective user interfaces.
- Manage a team of junior UI / UX designers, providing training and support.
- Work with the digital analytics team to assess the impact of all UI / UX design and usability changes.
- Assist with user research, interviews, surveys, and usability studies, translating findings into wireframes and prototypes.
Requirements / Skills:
- Ability to lead and direct design thinking for a wide range of products.
- Expert knowledge of UI / UX design principles and techniques.
- Strong team management skills.
- Expert knowledge of responsive design and mobile UI.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, high-stress design process under minimal supervision.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present work to executives and large groups.
- Proven experience mentoring or managing other UI designers.