Would you like to work with an awesome, international, and tech-savvy team?
Our client in the U.S is searching for a friendly and highly analytical Customer Support Specialist to join their customer care team.
In this role, you will provide customers support through our clients' chatbot interface and email to people that are looking to rent their next apartment in the U.S.
The preferred candidate is a top-notch Customer Support Specialist who demonstrates excellent time management skills and is passionate about customer service and self-improvement.
Technologies: Facebook messenger, Slack, Gmail, Asana, Guru
- Help our clients find their perfect apartment by replying to their messages
- Reply to emails from people that have questions regarding our Facebook communities
- Input key information into CRM so that our sales team can be most effective
- Lead operational excellence projects to improve customer satisfaction and reduce operational burden
- Help the team with different other tasks to grow the company when there is some free time
- Proven experience or education in
- Customer support,
- Social media community management,
- Ability to make sales call on your own (a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Practical experience with help desk software, such as Zendesk, and CRM software
- The ability to respond appropriately under pressure.
- Sound judgment and excellent problem-solving skills.
- A positive attitude and the ability to build relationships with clients.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.