Our client is looking for a Content Writer who will be conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication.
The preferred candidate is someone who can write catchy content that appeals to a millennial and Gen-Z audience.
If you’re familiar with producing online content and can write in a style and tone mix between a Harvard business review article and a BuzzFeed post, this is definitely for you.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Stellar writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills