Our client is looking to hire an Executive Assistant who is experienced in handling a wide range of executive, administrative, and personal support-related tasks.
The selected candidate should be able to work autonomously with little or no supervision and can thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment, under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient.
Day to day activities would involve:
- Anticipating the administrative needs of the CEO and bringing together appropriate people and resources to support the CEO’s agenda.
- Taking full ownership and managing administrative tasks for the CEO, while exploring new opportunities to add value towards the short to medium-term goals of the CEO.
- Managing appointments and an extremely busy/active calendar, ensuring that meetings commence and end on time.
- Assisting in coordinating the agendas of senior management team meetings and off-sites.
- Coordinate and attend meetings on behalf of the CEO and sometimes other executive members of the team
- Working with team members to coordinate deliverables that directly impact key initiatives around the CEO’s short-term goals.
- Arranging and managing travel itinerary, agenda, and logistics.
- Prepare and submit invoices, track expenses, and prepare expense reports of the CEO to the finance department.
- Representing the CEO by welcoming visitors/guests, organizing dinners and other corporate functions; coordinating responses to questions, and meeting requests directed to the CEO.
- Checking-in with the CEO with regard to assisting with his private and personal errands, and logistics planning.
- Coordinating with the private staff of the CEO to facilitate the effective delivery of their set deliverables.
- Perform preliminary research and make a recommendation on strategic decisions that affect the short- and long-term goals of the company.
- Put together applications for seminars, programs, and grants on behalf of the CEO
- Develop presentation slides for internal and external engagements on behalf of the CEO
- Maintain correspondence, support with handling press/media inquiries
- Support the hiring and onboarding of interns and team members within The Office of the CEO
- Read, analyze, and distribute incoming memos, submissions, and requests
- Provide detailed and meticulous document editing, structuring, and creation
- Has previously worked in the capacity of an Executive Assistant - 3 years
- Is a polished professional with significant experience supporting a senior executive/senior management team
- Has experience working in a fast-paced organization.
- Is comfortable with self-managing.
- Has a degree from an accredited College or University.
- Has excellent verbal, superior writing, and report presentation skills.
- Has a strong proficiency with Calendars, Document management, and spreadsheets.
- Can plan and conduct complex and sensitive administrative and operational duties.
- Can organize and prioritize work and meet critical deadlines.
- Must be a disruptive thinker, looking to push the boundaries and try new things to improve existing systems
- Great personality and a positive attitude