25TH AND STAFFING LIMITED
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING MANAGER job vacancy in Lagos | 25th and staffing
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING MANAGER (Lagos)
Industry / Specialization
Food Services - Media, Advertising & Branding
Years of Experience
From: 20-Jul-2020 To: 30-Jul-2020
Our client in the Hospitality industry is looking to hire a creative Social media marketing manager who will work to promote and strengthen their brand by using social media platforms.
- Creating content, including text posts, video, and images for use on social media
- Creating, managing, and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties
- Interacting with customers and dealing with customer’s inquiries
- Developing new social media strategies and campaigns
- Keeping track of data and analyzing the performance of social media campaigns
- Collaborating with colleagues from across marketing departments to ensure branding is consistent
- Managing incoming media requests and building relationships with industry journalists; creating, executing, and measuring media campaigns
- Responsible for customer support – answering questions however they come in (phone, e-mail, Instagram) and managing any online feedback forums.
- Outdoor marketing – The marketing manager is responsible for coming up with a sales pitch to present to potential customers.
- Graphic Design - with other members of the marketing and creative departments to visually convey a particular message, idea, or concept.
- At least 3 years of cognate experience
- A knowledge of and an interest in the methods organizations use to promote themselves through social media is a necessity
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Photo and video editing experience
- Organizational skills
- Analytical ability
- An ability to multitask, to work on a number of projects at once
- Problem-solving skills