25TH AND STAFFING LIMITED
PROJECT MANAGER (REAL ESTATE) job vacancy in Lagos | 25th and staffing
PROJECT MANAGER (REAL ESTATE) (Lagos)
Industry / Specialization
Real Estate - Project Management
Years of Experience
From: 17-Jul-2020 To: 30-Jul-2020
Our client in the real estate industry is looking to hire an experienced Project Manager who will be in charge of coordinating people and processes to ensure that projects are completed on time and produce the desired results.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are completed on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Candidate MUST possess a first Degree in Building / Civil Engineering from a recognized University plus at least Ten (10) years post qualification cognate experience, last 5 years of which must be as a project manager.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office (word, excel, project, and possibly primavera).
- Skillful in project planning, scheduling, and resource allocation.
- Must have handled projects ranging in costs between N500m to N2billion.
- Registration with a relevant professional body is a pre-requisite.
- Project management certification and multi-discipline experience is an added advantage.