25TH AND STAFFING LIMITED
PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER job vacancy in Lagos | 25th and staffing
PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER (Lagos)
Industry / Specialization
Oil And Gas - Sales & Marketing & Business Development
Years of Experience
From: 10-Jun-2020 To: 20-Jun-2020
The role of the Product Marketing Manager is as an ambassador and is responsible for establishing and maintaining good relationships with customers based on assigned territory. She/He must build trust and act as support for prospects, ensuring they lead to potential future sales.
- Initiate market research studies and analyzed findings to understand customer and market opportunities
- Planned advertising, including which media to advertise in, such as print, online media, events.
- Responsible to target customers in the Nigerian downstream petroleum sector
- Meet annual sales targets and objectives
- Develop and implement specific marketing strategies, sales process and cost control for existing and target customers
- Work closely with technicians and the head office throughout the sales process
- Develop and maintain customers/partners
- Responsible for sales of all the company’s downstream petroleum equipment products offerings
- Respond to and take action on all sales leads generated, provide customers with technical expertise, and carrying out training customers in product features and tools.
- Implement and follow the company’s strategies, values, and decisions within the territory
- Identify sales leads and convert leads to sustainable sales
- Initiate and improve customer relations via customer interaction, with special emphasis on customer visits to active and potential customers
- Provide customer feedback and information to the company that contributes to the development of the company (e.g. business opportunities, legislation, competition, product development)
- Delivering presentations of the company products in the Nigerian downstream petroleum sector
- Responsible for close monitoring of the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs
- Identify customer and market opportunities, drive sales/ marketing objectives and strategies, develop positioning and messaging, and be the spokesperson for the company
- Strategically launch and introduce a new product, services to the customer (both existing and new)
- Receive and answer calls from the clients or client service units in relation to the clients’ requests or questions
- Answer the clients’ questions and ensure their problems are resolved; conduct follow-up tasks
- Prepare and make a report on market analysis, competitor analysis, and market trends
- Develop and maintain a well-coordinated internal relationship with key decision-makers within the client's organization
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Assists in the development and implementation of solutions and proposal marketing plans as needed.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricing, sales, and activity reports of new customers.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFQ/RFP response and execution starting from quote to acquisition.
- Travel within sales territory to meet prospects and customers
- Following up on market status and forecasting trends in the industry.
- Exploring new market and customer opportunities.
- Preparing budgets and forecasts, identifying market trends, and studying consumer behavior.
- Be familiar with all the type of equipment and how it operates
- Demonstrate how to use equipment and why the company needs the equipment or service.
- Tell customers of estimated delivery schedule, service contracts, warranty, or other information pertaining to purchased products.
- Attend conferences to discover new products or machines.
- Develops referrals and makes contacts to other potential candidates in assigned territory.
- Attend trade shows for companies in assigned territory.
- Follow up with customers after receipt of their order; ensures equipment properly set up and functioning; verifies customer satisfaction and resolves any concerns.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering preferably Mechanical Engineering.
- Have 3 years minimum working experience in selling mechanical equipment products
- Delivering presentations of the company products
- Industry and product knowledge preferred
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Sales ability
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent English communication, both written and spoken
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Fluent in English and any Nigerian language (both spoken and written) for communication, interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- Able to travel frequently