Industry / Specialization
Years of Experience
Our client is looking to hire a machine operator who will install, maintain, and operate machinery. The selected candidate must have a strong understanding of the machines they work with.
• Assist in the installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery.
• Check product output to spot any machine-related errors or flaws and to ensure conformance to company standard
• Maintain production log and record production information such as quality, weight, date, approved and defective units or final products
• Monitor and adjust production processes and equipment to ensure product quality
• Adhere to safety guidelines and ensure that production meets high-quality standard
• Operate tools in order to aid in the manufacturing process.
• Perform periodic checks on equipment and solve problems as detected.
• Work with others in order to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
• Observe and follow company safety rules and regulations.
• OND, HND in Engineering based courses preferably Electrical and Mechanical
• 2-4 years’ proven experience as a machine operator in a manufacturing plant, agri-business concern
• Working knowledge of diverse machinery and measurement tools
• Understanding of production procedures
• Ability to read blueprints, schematics, and manuals
• Good analytical, teamwork and communication skills
• Detailed and result oriented
• Physical stamina and strength
• Working Saturdays and some holidays