Our client is looking to hire a site surveyor who will be in charge of planning, organizing, and directing the surveying of earth's surface to determine precise location and measurements of points, elevations, lines, areas, and contours for construction, mapmaking, land division, titles, excavation or other purposes
- Experienced in survey works: topographic survey, engineering survey, underground utilities survey, volumetric survey, and oil field survey.
- Measuring the ground as required by the project (including aspects such as small and large-scale distances, angles, elevations)
- Gathering data on the earth's physical and man-made features through surveys.
- Analyzing information thoroughly before it is handed over to other professionals.
- Thinking creatively to resolve practical planning and development problems
- Interpreting data using maps, charts and plans to determine site boundaries, building locations drainage systems, etc.
- Utilizing data from a range of sources, such as aerial photography, and laser beam measuring systems.
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Geodetic, architecture, or relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years professional experience in site surveying for infrastructure and roads
- Strong commercial awareness and possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Oil and Gas Exploration Companies is advantageous
- Knowledge of MS Office and CAD software
- Chartered Status / Professional License preferred
- Good command of the English language (reading, writing, and speaking) is essential
- Possess a strong service orientation
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a multi-cultural environment
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Able and willing to work a six-day workweek if required