25TH AND STAFFING LIMITED
SITE MANAGER job vacancy in Africa | 25th and staffing
SITE MANAGER (Africa)
Industry / Specialization
Engineering & Technical - Building And Construction
Years of Experience
From: 5-May-2020 To: 19-May-2020
The role of the Site Manager is a vital one and very much the face of our company with the client. Responsible for the smooth running of the site and ensuring the project is running to schedule and within the allocated budget. The Site manager is also a subject matter expert and should be technically capable in a specific discipline, with overall knowledge of how that discipline integrates with others.
- Overall control of the site and all of the functions that the site performs.
- Supervises and coordinates site activities.
- Daily control of working practices, including the hours worked and meal times.
- Managing client expectations while staying on schedule and within budget.
- Responsible for all stores that are allocated to the project.
- Responsible for all Health and safety on site.
- Supervision of plant on site, refueling of plant/vehicles, and generators.
- Reporting of broken plant/equipment/stores to the Project Manager
- Supervision of the workforce.
- Report daily to the Project Manager on progress.
- Oversee and co-ordinate materials ordering and delivery to the site.
- Supervise the installation of all project-related utilities to include MEP works.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum HND qualified in Construction/building or have the relevant time served.
- Concrete, Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Construction experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a Site Manager position.
- In-depth technical knowledge of reading drawings and interpreting details
- Supervisory skills required
- Multi-cultural environment experience is essential and experience in post-conflicted regions is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and English writing communication skills. The ability to communicate in French is advantageous
- Project Management skills desirable but not essential