25TH AND STAFFING LIMITED
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER job vacancy in Lagos | 25th and staffing
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Lagos)
Industry / Specialization
Healthcare & Medical - Sales & Marketing & Business Development
Years of Experience
From: 6-Mar-2020 To: 20-Mar-2020
If you’re interested in playing a part in transforming the medical landscape in Nigeria and help save lives, then there is a role for you.
Our client is looking to hire a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER.
The selected candidate will be in charge of
- taking the organization across Nigeria, from Abuja - Kano - Jos, etc.
- Hiring and building a team and building high-level relationships with Hospitals
- The target is to grow our client base from 150 - 400 by the end of 2020.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Pharma background preferable
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related fields.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.