25TH AND STAFFING LIMITED
PEOPLE OPERATIONS job vacancy in Lagos | 25th and staffing
PEOPLE OPERATIONS (Lagos)
Industry / Specialization
Healthcare & Medical - Administration & Secretarial
Years of Experience
From: 6-Mar-2020 To: 20-Mar-2020
If you’re interested in playing a part in transforming the medical landscape in Nigeria and help save lives, then there is a role for you.
Our client is looking to hire a PEOPLE OPERATIONS OFFICER.
You will be responsible for
- Overseeing all office aesthetics and maintenance
- Promoting the company culture by designing team building activities,
- The building, implementing and monitoring a performance management framework;
- Preparing the company for scale
- Treating employees as internal customers and increase their satisfaction.
- Supporting employees on a day-to-day basis and answer questions about benefits and company policies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
- Minimum of 4 years of cognate professional experience
- Excellent people management skills; ability to train, oversee, coach, and mentor
- Able to make and stand behind difficult or unpopular decisions.
- Experience and aptitude in creating and refining internal policy and process.
- Capable of managing conflict and conflicting views.
- Has a sense of humor of at least 7.43 on a scale of 10.