25TH AND STAFFING LIMITED
GENERAL MANAGER [OPERATIONS AND TECHNICAL SERVICES] job vacancy in Lagos | 25th and staffing
GENERAL MANAGER [OPERATIONS AND TECHNICAL SERVICES] (Lagos)
Industry / Specialization
Oil And Gas - Engineering & Technical
Years of Experience
11 - 15 Years
From: 25-Feb-2020 To: 7-Mar-2020
The job details include but are not limited to the following:
- Exceed productivity targets by effective management of field operations, teams, and equipment.
- Spearhead interpretation, document generation, compilation and submission of technical tenders in collaboration with the business development team for sales targets achievement.
- Identify new business opportunities by carrying out effective market intelligence on the company’s prospective clients and following up with steps for the initiation of contracts agreements.
- Maintain ISO standards for the execution of internal and external processes and procedures.
- Update self on current technologies and solutions that will aid the company’s value proposition.
- Motivate and lead a high-performance team; attract, take part in recruitment and retain required members of the technical team not currently in place.
- Oversee day-to-day business operations.
- Provide leadership at all levels of the organization.
- Assess departmental and company performance and devise plans for improvement.
- Develop a culture to ensure consistent excellence in customer service.
- Minimum B.Sc/B.Eng. in Engineering
- Minimum of 12 years cognate experience
- Experience in production technologies
- Very good communication skill
- Attention to detail
- Good numeric and analytical skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft applications.
- Very high proficiency in engineering tools and software
- Proven and extensive Oilfield experience.