25TH AND STAFFING LIMITED
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST job vacancy in Lagos | 25th and staffing
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST (Lagos)
Industry / Specialization
Building & Construction - ICT & Computer
Years of Experience
From: 19-Feb-2020 To: 29-Feb-2020
- Determine the cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Improve financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintain database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increase productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
- Protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 9 years’ experience in the same or a similar role
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Professional qualification/membership from a reputable institution
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication both verbal and written