25TH AND STAFFING LIMITED
GENERAL MANAGER (REAL ESTATE) job vacancy in Lagos | 25th and staffing
GENERAL MANAGER (REAL ESTATE) (Lagos)
Industry / Specialization
Real Estate - Administration & Secretarial
Years of Experience
From: 4-Feb-2020 To: 18-Feb-2020
Our client is seeking to hire a GENERAL MANAGER who would run operations and be responsible for overseeing the marketing team of the company.
- Ensuring the client's property is marketed and thus may be directly involved in marketing.
- Responsible for running the office (this would entail admin and account related duties)
- Manage all parties engaged by the company to ensure they provide their services as expected. (e.g. Company Secretaries, External Auditors, Internal Bookkeepers, etc.)
- Responsible for arranging exhibitions to showcase products; following through with interested buyers.
- Answer to the board of Directors' board meetings called a minimum of 4 times a year.
- 5 to 8 years working experience in the same or a similar position
- An intelligent, hard worker with a past record of integrity
- Ability to confidently manage a high performing team is essential
- Ability to communicate and manage relationships at all levels
- Organizing, prioritizing and multi-tasking are essential