25TH AND STAFFING LIMITED
CLOUD SALES SPECIALIST job vacancy in Lagos | 25th and staffing
CLOUD SALES SPECIALIST (Lagos)
Industry / Specialization
ICT & Telecommunication - ICT & Computer
Years of Experience
From: 3-Feb-2020 To: 19-Feb-2020
The incumbent will be responsible for the achievement of sales targets for this business line through industry scanning, upselling, cross-selling and creating a new client segment.
Contribute to the development of a sales strategy that drives and attains organizational goals
- Contribute to the development of a sales strategy that drives and attains organizational goaL
- Contribute to the creation of a sales culture by sharing and integrating best practice
- Achieve assigned personal and team sales targets across various products.
- Develop a pipeline that ensures personal and team sales target are met. This includes the qualification of opportunities within the pipeline and prioritization of activities.
- Articulate the business value of the various solutions in this business segment to ensure a firm understanding of our value proposition.
- Understand the business priorities and initiatives of various clients with the ability to discuss relevant trends in integrating industry and solution knowledge.
- Coordinate and work with the relevant teams e.g technical, procurement and finance teams respectively to advance and close out deals.
- Contribute to the company’s market intelligence knowledge by providing information on competition and consumer/market trends.
- Ensure effective use of all marketing and internal assets to achieve result
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science/ Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant working experience in a similar role in the industry
- Knowledge and working experience with Client Relationship management tools
- Ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment and industry
- Ability to confidently manage a high performing team is essential
- Ability to communicate and manage relationships at all levels
- Ability to explain technical concepts in simple terms is essential
- Organizing, prioritizing and multi-tasking are essential
- Presentation and negotiation skills are essential