Our Client is looking to hire 2 FULL-STACK ENGINEERS who will specialize in REACT- BLEND, AND PYTHON BACKEND.
JOB TYPE: FULL- TIME REMOTE WORK
Our client is looking for a Full- stack engineer experienced in the use of React JSX framework with data engineering experience (leading into quantitative algorithms and deep learning). Someone with expertise in backend development and python programming.
To integrate your work into the existing framework the client has and would merge to upgrade that to handle the features described in the homework assignment.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Python, SQL, CSS & HTML
- Aether GIS applications (API, Twilo, etc.)
- Ruby Code
- Have at least 4 years of experience working in software development
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Expertise in full stack development for mission critical applications with knowledge of front end, back end and middleware application development
- Experience developing in a Linux environment, relational databases and ORM
- Strong team player, experience working with diverse cross-functional international teams
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, information systems or equivalent
- Proven work experience as a Backend Engineer or similar role
- Knowledge of shelf NLP program for creating annotation
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Shapely (intersects, within, etc.), Quantitative, Algorithms (AIS data), and Numpy/Pandas
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
For consideration apply at https://www.25thandstaffing.com/job_search