We are looking to hire a top-notch Executive Assistant with experience in EVENT MANAGEMENT that is hardworking, possesses strong work ethics, is flexible and willing to learn.
What your day will look like.
Here’s what your typical day would currently look like:
- Answering phone calls and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review, reports and presentation
- Recording meeting minutes
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks
- Making travel arrangements for executives
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence
- Managing all social media accounts
- Any other duty assigned by the CEO.
- This individual must be able to work with little or no supervision while getting things done smoothly
- Project management
- Impeccable communication skills (via phone, email and in-person
- Dynamic approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Energetic, proactive and able to work with little or no supervision
- Detail Oriented and Resourceful
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- A degree in administration or any related course
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience
- Proven experience in event management
- Adept in technology (Tech Savvy)
You're likely not a good fit if you
Want to remain in the norm zone
Seek to remain in a comfort zone
Think that teams work best when people do not go beyond their job description